There are an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the internet that mostly need updates. These devices threaten your security and livelihood.
It doesn’t matter who you are, or if you have a device connected to the internet, your data, your device, and your property is merely a click away from evil people that will not hesitate to try and make a buck off you. It’s time to start protecting your assets.
You should always perform both online and offline inspections and systems evaluations designed to improve the security of your data, your network, and your devices.
Maintaining a secure cybersecurity posture requires constant attention to threats and updates to your systems and devices.
Threat hunting should include…
- Understanding various operating systems
- Building, Property, and office inspections
- Device evaluation, detection, and updating
- Management and Maintenance evaluations
- Social networking reviews and training resources
- Network evaluations for devices and including firewalls
- Use secure internet services and systems to protect your data.
With over 25 years of computer experience and providing secure internet services, It can be said that these things can make your data and your life more secure.